TAPAS TOUR: Gastronomy x Culture
The essence of cuisine in Madrid, with a guide in the requested language. Besides savouring the delicious typical “tapas” from within and without the region, all accompanied by traditional beverages, the client will get to know a little about the city and its history as well. It is both a gastronomic and cultural experience. Ideal for saving time on a visit to the capital. Many different routes carefully selected by specialists in eating well.
Contact: +34 915 221 878 – email@example.com
Images kindly provided by El Escaldón
– When: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
– Time & Location: Twice daily, at 12:30pm and 19:30 p.m. in Callao Square, under the huge cinema screen (Metro Callao).
– Duration: Around 3 hours
– Price: €60 per adult/adolescent aged 12+ (non-alcoholic drinks for adolescents).
– What’s included: At least 10 tapas and 5 beverages, walking from the starting point through emblematic parts of central Madrid (alternative «local» Madrid tours also available), explaining the areas before getting to the venues, explanations of «Tapas», written and oral help and explanations of how and what to order, including transactions, info and anecdotes about the food, Madrid, and Spain in general, an idea of where to go and what to order there for the rest of your visit.
– Who: Those who want to get to know «Tapas» before maybe getting trapped in the typical tourist experience and thinking they get more than they actually do. We have programmed tours in English and Portuguese, with other languages available upon request for private tours.
– Dietary requirements: We do have vegetarian options, but please contact us at tapas@idiomassinfronteras for any query you may have prior to any booking.
– Capacity: A maximum of 8 people per group.
– Other requests: The above information is for the open programmed tours, for any variation or private booking/request please contact us via the button above or through firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Weather: Remember Madrid is not Marbella, it can be cold here, it can rain heavily at times, at other times yes it can reach 45 degress celsius so a look at the forecast is paramount. In any case, if it does rain we supply the umbrellas! Casual footwear is recommended.