After having spent years working solely in provision for the business sector we have now decided to bring more of our services for the public, to give the same level of service that our executive guests receive at a competitive price in the tourism market.
There is a lot of competitition in the Tapas world but, as a company with a personal touch that has kept a lot of officials of all levels and their guests happy for such a long time, we feel that the public in general will be very happy to have us as a choice during your stay here.
We’ve been all over Madrid and Barcelona since the beginning, picking out establishments that we like, and get good feedback about. There are no contracts or commissions so we’re free, we don’t go back to the same place for any reason other than we want to, which is how it should be.
We go into the cuisine of all the regions (Communities) and provinces of Spain, finding everything from the staple household names to the most extravagant, unknown quantities. We can customize and build a tour or bring you on a route that we know will show you a good mix of what’s here to please your palette.
There are a myriad of different tours with different companies with different tours so why choose us? Well, there are several reasons.
1) As far as we know, we are the only group to offer a comprehensive tapas tour package. We start preparing you for it before you even get here so you can take more advantage of it. Instead of it being a time-filler it is more of an interactive experience with us.
2) Most will agree a meeting point but we offer a collection service if so desired, we don’t all book rooms outside the starting point.
3) No doubts in the pricing; a lot of tours put the price but don’t say exactly what it includes, indeed many charge more for less, just including the minimum of tapas in one establishment and leaving you to put your hand in your pocket for the rest of the tour. We cover much more, and you only take out your wallet if you really want to, every establishment is covered.
4) If it’s raining, we supply the umbrellas!
5) We don’t owe/receive any favours or commissions to/from any places we visit, we are in complete control of the tours and offer constant variations of them.
6) This is not our sole activity, we have been doing this with business tourists for years as part of greater activities, we can provide more for a better price due to our resources.